Blemishes? Total bummer. Resist the urge to pick with hydrocolloid pads that seal in moisture to promote healing environment, while keeping out dirt and germs. They’re super discreet for when you want to keep cuts, blemishes and scrapes to yourself. All packed in a portable tin, perfect to bring on any adventure.
Welly is for everyone that was afraid to fall down, fail, get bumped, get scratched and did it anyway. Welly is for the wellness in all of us, however that looks, and for being prepared for whatever comes our way. We wear our bandages like badges of honor for a life fully lived. Our portable first aid kits are packed with essentials, so you have what you need, when you need it. And our signature Welly tins can be reused again and again—the possibilities are endless.
Features & Details
- 36 count hydrocolloid spot bandages
- Transparent bandage designed for discreet face coverage
- Supports moist healing environment for blemishes
- Tin container that's reusable, recyclable, and dare we say collectible?
How to Use
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Do not use any creams or ointments or the bandage will not adhere properly.
- Peel open the face bandage pouch. Remove bandage.
- Place the bandage on the desired location. Gently press edges of the bandage with clean and dry fingers for better adhesion
- Keep unused bandages in pouch.
- Hydrocolloid bandages for face blemishes, cuts, and scrapes
- Supports a moist healing environment for blemishes
- Seals in moisture and keeps out dirt and germs
- Works while you sleep
- For use on minor cuts and scrapes
- Apply bandage to clean, dry skin
- Packaged in a tin container that is reusable, recyclable, and, dare we say, collectible!
- Brand: Welly
- Material: Hydrocolloid
- Manufacture Part No: WLY1009
- Size: 36 Count (Pack of 1)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 4 x 2 x 1.7 inches
- Style: Dots
You have 30 days to return most new, unopened items for a full refund. If the return is due to an error on our part (e.g. incorrect or defective item), we will cover the shipping costs.
You should receive your refund within four weeks after giving the package to the shipper. This period includes transit time (5-10 business days), processing time (3-5 business days) and bank processing time (5-10 business days).
To return an item, log in to your account and click the "Return Item(s)" button under the "Complete Orders" menu. We will notify you via e-mail when the item has been processed and the refund issued.
We have the capability to deliver to almost any location worldwide. It's important to be aware that certain products have limitations, and some cannot be dispatched to international destinations.
Estimated shipping dates based on your chosen shipping provider might be displayed on the shipping quotes page. For international deliveries, there might be extra charges. Keep in mind that the shipping costs for our products are determined by their weight.
You can find the weight of each item on its respective detail page. To align with the guidelines of the shipping companies we employ, all weights will be rounded up to the nearest full pound.