Flower power. These bravery superstars are like bandage badges of honor with three colorful flower-tastic patterns that help adventurers wear bumps and cuts with pride. Just the thing to get you up and running again.
- 48 count flex fabric bandages
- 2 kid-friendly sizes
- 3 unique patterns to help you wear your bumps and cuts with pride
- Sealed on all 4 sides to protect from germs and dirt
- Tin container that's reusable, recyclable and dare we say collectible.
For use on minor cuts and scrapes. Apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change daily or when pad becomes wet.
- Brand: Welly
- Manufacture: Welly Health
- Color: Wonderland Floral Patterns
- Pattern: Floral
- Manufacture Part No: WLY1115
- Size: 48 Count (Pack of 1)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 4.1 x 4.1 x 1.7 inches
- Style: Adhesive , Floral , Flower
- Sterility Rating: Sterile
- Pattern: Floral
You have 30 days to return most new, unopened items for a full refund. If the return is due to an error on our part (e.g. incorrect or defective item), we will cover the shipping costs.
You should receive your refund within four weeks after giving the package to the shipper. This period includes transit time (5-10 business days), processing time (3-5 business days) and bank processing time (5-10 business days).
To return an item, log in to your account and click the "Return Item(s)" button under the "Complete Orders" menu. We will notify you via e-mail when the item has been processed and the refund issued.
We have the capability to deliver to almost any location worldwide. It's important to be aware that certain products have limitations, and some cannot be dispatched to international destinations.
Estimated shipping dates based on your chosen shipping provider might be displayed on the shipping quotes page. For international deliveries, there might be extra charges. Keep in mind that the shipping costs for our products are determined by their weight.
You can find the weight of each item on its respective detail page. To align with the guidelines of the shipping companies we employ, all weights will be rounded up to the nearest full pound.