Menthol/eucalyptus vapor action cough drops clear nasal passages and provides temporary relief of minor throat irritation and cough due to colds or inhaled irritants. Pleasant cherry flavor.
- occasional minor irritation
- and sore throat
Each drop contains:
Active ingredient (in each drop): Menthol 7.6mg
Purpose: Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic
cherry flavor, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, FD&C red #40, sucrose
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a persistent or a chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- a cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- 15 calories per drop
- store at 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- protect from moisture & heat