Compare active ingredient to Dramamine® Less Drowsy
For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
Each tablet contains:
Meclizine Hydrochloride 25mg
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Meclizine Hydrochloride 25mg
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- for frequent or prolonged use except under the advice of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
Adults and children: (12 years and older) 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store at room temperature 59- 86º F (15-30ºC)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
Dramamine® is a registered trademark of Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.