For relief from sneezing, itchy nose and throat, and watery eyes caused by hay fever and other symptoms of allergic reactions. May cause drowsiness.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itching nose or throat
- itchy - watery eyes
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
- runny nose
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27, dicalcium phosphate*, hypromellose, lactose*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate*, titanium dioxide
* may contain
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 1 to 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one that is used on the skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcohol beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
- each caplet may contain calcium 25mg
- protect from light
- use by expiration date on the packet
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets