Fast relief from congestion, nasal secretions, and coughs associated with common cold and upper respiratory conditions. Relieves aches and pains associated with colds & flu. Reduces fever.
Temporarily relieves these cold symptoms
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Purpose: Pain reliever/ fever reducer
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg
Purpose: Cough suppressant
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Guaifenesin 200mg
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Purpose: Nasal decongestant
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets with water every 6- 8 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets