Aluminum-free calcium supplement for heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion and upset stomach. Mint flavor.
- Great tasting, chewable tablets
- Unit dose, tamper-evident dual layer foil packets
- Spanish labeling where possible
For the relief of the following symptoms associated with
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach
Calcium Carbonate 420mg
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Calcium Carbonate 420mg
aspartame*, croscarmellose sodium*, gum acacia*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil*, mint flavor, sorbitol*, sucrose*
Do not use
- the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician, or take more than 19 tablets in a 24 hour period.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 19 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.5mg per tablet
- each tablet contains 168mg of elemental calcium
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC) in a dry place
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets