A non-drowsy formula that relieves pain and discomfort associated with menstrual cramps, headaches, and muscular aches.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- Menstrual cramps
- Easy-to-swallow, coated tablets
- Unit dose, tamper-evident dual layer foil packets
- Spanish labeling where possible
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Acetaminophen 325mg
Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Pamabrom 25mg
cornstarch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid, sucrose
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver diseases
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets