For relief from sneezing, itchy nose and throat, and watery eyes caused by hay fever and other symptoms of allergic reactions. May cause drowsiness.
Temporarily relieves the following symptoms associated with hay fever or other symptoms of upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
if you are
- taking any drugs for asthma
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcohol beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- side effects occur
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- Easy-to-swallow tablets
- Unit dose, tamper-evident dual layer foil packets
- English and Spanish labeling where possible
- do not use any opened or torn packets