For relief from a cough, stuffy head and aches associated with colds, allergy or flu. Relieves aches and pains associated with colds & flu.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- common cold
- hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Acetaminophen 325mg; Guaifenesin 200mg; Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Acetaminophen 325mg
Purpose: Pain reliever/ fever reducer
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Guaifenesin 200mg
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Purpose: Nasal decongestant
FD&C red #40, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
- with any other drug using the above active ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- Easy-to-swallow tablets
- Unit dose, tamper-evident dual layer foil packets
- English and Spanish labeling where possible
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours. Swallow whole - Do not crush, chew or dissolve.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age, this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may liver damage.